Friday, July 3, 2009

Life's Newest (and Greatest) Adventure


Gabriel has arrived! Anyone watching the little "Baby Due Date Countdown" on our blog saw it tick down to May 18th. Well, May 18th came and went and still there was no baby! On the night of the 25th we went for Laura to get induced. Everything happened faster than anyone (including the doctors and nurses) expected. By 10 a.m. on the 26th of May our little bundle was here! I'll spare you the details of a pretty long and drawn out delivery. Since then we have had the typical sleepless nights (Laura more so than me) and trash bag loads of dirty diapers. I've been a little lazy in getting around to making the post. I'm just now getting good at typing and working the bouncer with my foot to keep the little man happy. Here are some of his first pictures!!







No comments: